Pricing, it seems to me, can be a minefield when it comes to wedding
photography. In some cases there are wedding photography websites that
don't quote a price. Some brides and grooms have their own idea of their
perfect photography package, but many would benefit from guidance.
Naturally every wedding photographer has his or her own idea as well.
My professional fees for 2019 and 2020 start from £995.
Each package comes with the digital images, as standard, with sharing
and re-print rights assigned to you. I am happy to help organise a
wedding album. I currently use Folio and GraphiStudio wedding albums.
Let me explain what a standard package includes:
- 'Get to know you' shoot (possibly at your wedding venue location) a few months before the big day.
- High resolution images from that shoot edited and saved onto a USB stick for you to show your family and friends.
- Pre-wedding meeting to confirm the schedule and other specific requests of the day.
- Coverage from the bridal preparation through to the ceremony, then
group shots (formal and candid), wedding breakfast and speeches -
everything in fact, up until and including the first dance.
- Images edited and delivered, both high resolution (for printed
photos) and low resolution (for emailing and social networking). This gives you total freedom to organise your own prints
In summary: all day coverage is offered without you having to worry
about clock-watching. There are of course other options to choose from,
for example having a second photographer to help increase the chance of
capturing those fleeting moments from a different viewpoint. Help can be
given with organising prints and advice on choosing and designing
albums. Any other extras can be considered and I'll be happy to quote.
I hope this now gives you an idea of the level of service that I can
offer to help you capture beautiful memories of your wedding day. Please
feel free to contact me on email@example.com regarding any questions and availability.